- Submission closes on:
5. June 2020. A new submission deadline will be announced later.
- Please check the scope of the conference and decide on which subcommittee to submit. Your paper will be reviewed by the subcommittee members.
- A full-time student is automatically eligible for the “Best student presentation award”. Please select the radio button for [full-time student: yes] when submitting your paper.
Mode of presentation
- In addition to the oral presentation sessions, poster presentation sessions will be planned to stimulate detailed discussions. You may choose [oral only] or [oral or poster] when submitting your paper.
- Oral presentation: 30 min for the invited, and 15 min for contributed papers (including Q/A.)
- Poster presentation: The size of the bulletin board will be announced later.
- Template: MS-WORD (56 kB) / PDF (172 kB)
- Please download and use the template file. The files should be converted to PDF and then submit.
- You may not exceed the one-page limit (A4 size).
- A 35-word abstract should explicitly describe your work.
- Copyright information